Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Woodland Park Adventures

There is nothing like traveling to the places where stories are written, especially when writer’s block has been biting at your heels so long you don’t even remember what it’s like not to have it. That’s why I love that The Awakened is set so close to home for me, because I can make decisions on a whim like road-tripping to Woodland Park to get inspired for Through the Dark (which I should have made much more progress on by now.)

So here is a collection of the pictures I took on the last such spontaneous trip I embarked on to do exactly that. Note: The successive posts after this one will most likely reflect the inspiration that resulted from said adventures.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


The Catamount Trail.



Entrance to the cemetery.



The James’ Condo.



Woodland Cemetery.



The Blake Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment